New construction in Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Florida - Construction planning
The basis of success for the optimal implementation of your new building in Cape Coral, Fort Myers and Sanibel Island in southwest Florida is professional support through all steps of the individual construction phases. A structured project planning, the selection of a reliable construction company and the targeted communication of your building project guarantee a smooth construction process and the on-schedule handover of your new Florida property.
Our customers benefit from high-quality and individual advice, the many years of experience of our site managers and subcontractors and a large selection of building materials and decorative materials in the sampling centres in Cape Coral/Fort Myers, Florida.
Step 1: House construction Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Sanibel Island in Florida - preliminary planning
- Lot: If you already own a lot, we clarify the conditions for the intended development. If you do not yet own a lot , we will support you in your search for your dream location. As licensed US real estate agents, we have access to all currently offered plots and properties via the central broker listing. We handle the complete purchase of land for you until the final transfer of ownership.
- Preliminary design: In intensive discussions with our or your architect we realize your wishes in a preliminary design. Alternatively, you can modify your dream villa according to your personal ideas using our existing model designs.
- Design drawing: Your change requests will be incorporated into the preliminary design drawing of your new building in Cape Coral, Fort Myers or Sanibel Island on the basis of the preliminary design.
- Sampling (color selection): In cooperation with you we make the equipment specifications of your new building villa (floor and wall coverings, roof covering, color selection, fittings and fittings etc.) in the sampling centre.
- Cost calculation: You will receive a fixed price offer for your new building - ready for occupancy, including all necessary additional work (e.g. costs for a sea wall - if not yet available on the property, water and electricity supply at the boat dock, garden area, etc.) and the costs of the building permit.
- Construction contract: Within the framework of the construction contract, the payment plan for the individual construction phase payments, including the down payment, is also fixed with the contracted construction company.
- Approval drawing: After the final construction drawings (final plans) of your dream villa have been prepared, the building application is submitted to the responsible approval authority in accordance with the current building regulations (Florida Building Code) including all necessary approval documents.
Step 2: House construction Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Sanibel Island in Florida - construction phase
- Start of construction: The ground-breaking ceremony for your dream villa will take place on your property after the building permit has been obtained from the responsible approval authority. The new construction of your Florida property is usually completed after 6 months.
- Construction supervision - Construction documentation and inspections: Regular contacts with the responsible site managers on site, detailed construction documentation with extensive visual material and control of the schedule ensure the smooth running of your Florida project.
- Communication - we inform you regularly about the successful inspections of the individual trades by the responsible supervisory authority by telephone, email or on site. You will receive regular reports from us on the construction progress of your new building in Cape Coral, Fort Myers or Sanibel Island and can follow it completely relaxed from home or wherever you are.
- Final acceptance C.O. (Certificate of Occupancy): After completion of all work, the final inspection for certificate of occupancy of your newly built villa in Cape Coral, Fort Myers or Sanibel Island is carried out by the building supervisory authority.
- Final inspection: After the C.O., the new building is finally inspected together with the client and the contractor. All necessary remaining work or defects are documented in a so-called "punch list".
- Balance payment: After eliminating all documented defects of the punch list, the balance is paid by the builder and you can move into your dream house in Sunshine State Florida.
Virtual Tour: https://fusion.realtourvision.com/idx/356348
Step 3: Building Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Sanibel Island in Florida - guarantees and after-sales service
- The first 30 days: All defects that still occur during the first 30 days after occupation are immediately reported to the construction company for rectification.
- 1-year guarantee: In the course of the one-year business guarantee, the construction company repairs all processing defects or material defects. Faults or defects in equipment such as air conditioning, pool pumps, kitchen appliances etc. are covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- 2-year warranty*: All defects in relevant house systems such as heating, cooling, electrical and sanitary installations are covered.
- 10-year warranty*: Your new home can be covered by structural insurance until the end of the 10th year. In the event of defects or defects in the structure of the building, the costs of remedying these defects are covered for up to 10 years.
- Interior decoration: If desired, we support you with the interior decoration of your new building villa in Florida from the furnishing to the decoration.
- Property Management/Leasing Management: If you want to let your dream villa to a wealthy tenant clientele, we will take over the marketing of your dream home in Florida.
*Detailed information on long-term warranties is available at: http://www.2-10.com